July 14, 2005

Not in Annie. 8^(

I spoke with Rod today, one of the directors of Finding Love for Annie. He told me I made it to the cutting room floor. Yep, my visage will not be appearing in the film. That's okay. I think my song is still in, and apparently there's some sort of surprise, though I don't know if it's a general surprise for everyone, or just a surprise for me. In any case, I'll be surprised when I see it. If I see it. I guess we won't get our copies till after the festival circuit is done. 8^(

I want to see it!!!

It's okay. I'm a patient person...no...no I'm not. Don't care how, I want it now!


Poo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tommaso Sciortino said...

You can always hold out for the director's cut... oh wait, I don't think that works.

Still though, that's closer to the big screen than I've ever gotten.

July 14, 2005 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a surprise just for you, amigo!

--Rod

July 17, 2005 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, your image might not be in it - but your voice certainly is!

Check out the forums at Findingloveforannie.com in the Production Updates section.

And - in case you're wondering, yup, that was the surprise for you.

--Rod

August 11, 2005 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home