June 21, 2005

Musical

Okay, I'm going to do it. I'm going to write a musical.

Yes. A musical.

It'll take me a while but I already have two songs and some of the story. It's gong to be somewhat of a fairytale.

I'm going to work with Eric Nordin on the music. He helped me with the song "I Want Annie" for the film Finding Love for Annie. He doesn't know that we're going to write a musical together, but we are.

Now I just need to find someone to help me write the book and we'll be set!

I'll try posting some snippets of songs and whatnot to get you all excited. Or so you can tell me not to quit my day (night) job.

6 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

I want to be in your musical!!!!

June 21, 2005 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know how I can help!

btw - a viewing of Annie occured on Sunday - the feedback was great!

June 21, 2005 7:15 PM  
Blogger Jarrod said...

Paige,
Of course you can be in it. As long as you audition like everyone else and are right for one of the parts.

8^)

June 22, 2005 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jarrod - sorry for threadjacking but my e-mail isn't sending out.

To answer your questions: 9 people watched it. Several lawyers, a housewife, a gemologist, a single mother, a fireman, and a few business owners. Some of them know me - but that doesn't mean they *like* me ;)

We did a speakerphone question and answer afterwards and they were so impressed with the movie that I had to wonder if they were putting me on. Luckily I know these are the types of people who would easily tell me if it sucked.

Anyway- if you need help writing your musical let me know. I'll do what can. You've read my stuff and so you know I can't write well - but I can write LOTS.

June 22, 2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Are you telling me you HAVEN'T written a part just for me??? WTF? I've never had this happen before...

June 22, 2005 12:45 PM  
Blogger Jarrod said...

I didn't say that at all. As a point of fact I haven't writen much of anything.

June 23, 2005 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home