June 15, 2005

Again with the blogging

Sorry to those who have been checking in and not seeing anything. Here's an update on what's been going on:

-I'm still working at MGM Grand in the KA theater as a Gatekeeper. My "character" name is 'Jehuty. It comes from one of several names for an Egyptian god that is sometimes depicted as a babboon.

-I have officialy graduated from California State University, Chico. Though I've been done since December, 2004, and have had my diploma since March.

-My brother, Torrey, graduated from University of the Pacific's Doctor of Dental Surgery program. Yep, he's a tooth doctor now.

-And I'm going to get braces, again, to try to correct my underbite. I go to San Diego tomorrow to get started. (For those who don't know my father is an orthodontist in San Diego.)


Okay, there. Now stop bitching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

Yeah, J-Rod is back!

June 20, 2005 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home