April 28, 2005

Ch. 5: The Wackiness Continues...

Chapter 5. Jarrod takes on the Hollywood Texan



When last we left our hero (Hero? Has he really done anything "heroic?" Did he save anyone's life? I mean really, people.)...

When last we left Jarrod (Better.) he was on his way home from making his sacrifice to the Grand Gods of MGM. The high priests of Fact Checking had given Jarrod the task of Audee Shoning, a strange ritual where Jarrod must prove himself better than his peers in order to get the coveted "Role."

Before Jarrod could do so he must take on the wild man known as the Hollywood Texan.



Well, I called Regan (Regan Redding, a.k.a Regan Redding III) and he had no problem with me going to the audition. He still wants me to do the Script Super job, which I still don't think I'm getting paid to do, and said to just get there after I audition.

Wa-hoo.



Don't miss the action when Jarrod returns to the Giant Golden Lion, idol of the Grand Gods of MGM, to perform the native rite of passage, the Audee Shone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jarrod, I just can't get over how cute you are. You make me so proud everyday, and I feel so lucky to get to share my life with you. Hang in there baby, something great is gunna happen for ya!!!

April 28, 2005 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home