May 26, 2005

Back to the Blogger

Okay.
Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I'll explain:

I got the job, which you could figure out by reading the many comments left by Rod and Paige. I started a couple weeks ago. My schedule is 5:30pm - 12:30am, Friday - Tuesday. I've been trying to get used to this schedule with sleep and all.

I also did graduation commencement last weekend. I got to sing the National anthem for both days (they split the school into two groups so we aren't sitting in the hot sun for four hours).

I got to spend a day and a half just me and Nicole. That was great. We needed it. We went to the Shasta Caverns at Lake Shasta. It was fun. You cross the lake on a rickety boat, transfer to a surprisingly nice bus that takes you up the mountain, and then go into the cave. I'll post pictures soon.

When I got back to Vegas my cable and cable internet was disconnected. They don't know why, I paid the bill before it was due. Mistakes happen. I'm trying to keep up the story. When I'm finished with the next chapter I'll post it.

In the meantime check out these pictures. My co-worker Chad took them and his wife Paige posted them on her blog. Thanks guys!

This is the costume I wear as a Gatekeeper. We all wear this. Most of the women have a slight variation.



Here's a closer look at my makeup. Chad does the color for me with airbrushes. I did the eyeliner. Gary the Mime, who also got hired, was impressed and a little scared that could do my own eyeliner.

Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

Stay cool, sodapop.

May 27, 2005 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! J-rod! Wha'happen? You haven't given up blogging yet, have you? Not when I actually voted in your poll! That would be like baiting the mean animals at the zoo, no?

Just wanted to say "hi" and hope things are going well.

-G
btw- we have a surprise for you in the FLFA movie, but R and I agreed that we're not going to let you know about it before hand. (Actually, R wanted to tell you, but I said "Make him pay for it! We need some of that money back!") Later, fuzzball.

June 10, 2005 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I keep coming back!? It's like a big tease!

J-rod, you're a cruel, cruel man.

--R

June 14, 2005 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home