May 08, 2005

A Hyund-wha? & Pass the Motza please.

Sorry, but I'm not feeling creative with this entry. I'll just give it to ya'll straight.

As I stated earlier my Dodge Neon bit the big one and died on me. Well, I got a new car. It's a 2005 Hyundai Elantra. 4-door sedan, dual air-bags, side curtain air-bags, power locks and windows, a/c, and it's an automatic. It's champagne (gold) and drives really nice. Then again, compared to the Neon, almost anything that runs would drive nice. But I'm very happy with it. Now if only I could get a job so I can pay it off.

On another note, I enjoyed Passover with my Aunt Michell, Tonya (her girlfriend), Alia (my sister), Laura (her girlfriend), Kate (their friend), and Kate's cousin whose name I can't remember. It was fun, kinda short (like this post), but I enjoyed spending time with family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommaso Sciortino said...

I don't think I'll ever forget the Neon. The cup of Pepsi disintegrating in the cup holder over the course of one summer. The random breaking down on the way to No Cal. Picking tumbleweed brambles out of the grill after being attacked. These were the good days.

June 27, 2007 4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really funny!

November 03, 2008 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home