September 01, 2005

Honeymoon Heaven for Two:

Okay. I sorta know where we're going for the honeymoon. We we're going to go on a cruise to the Caribbean that sailed out of New Orleans, but that's not going to happen due to recent events. While exploring the French Quarter by Gondola does sound romantic, I think we'll take that trip after they've had a chance to rebuild.

So now we're looking at Tahiti or Fiji. The "over-the-water" bungalows in Tahiti look so romantic and fun. Having breakfast served to you from a pontoon. Fiji looks just as exciting. I'd love to stay with Nicole in a private ocean view bure. Horseback riding on one of the deserted beaches.

Hooray for tropical paradises!

If anyone has any comments on either of these destinations please let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

Ooooh, honeymoon! I wish I had had one of those! Both places sound amazing, rock on!

September 03, 2005 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home