August 28, 2005

Substitutimatation

Well, it's official. I'm a substitute teacher! I mean, I haven't actually subed for anyone yet, as the school year doesn't start until tomorrow, but I went through orientation and got my ID badge!

Alia, my sister, works as a teacher at an elementary school and is trying to get me some work there. So when I get back from the weeklong mandatory vacation (KA is taking a week off Sept. 7 - 14) I should start subbing in a class. Wahoo!

In other news I finally get to see Nicole again. It's been way too long! I haven't seen her since she came to Vegas for my birthday. I'm flying out during the week break. I'm very excited. Were going to get as much planning done as possible for the wedding, though I have a feeling it's not going to be as much as we really want.

I also finally figured out how to put MP3s on my phone and use them as ringtones. Now when my phone rings I can have it play the Fish Slapping song from Spamalot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

August 28, 2005 10:55 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

LoL, NERD! I'm glad you get to see your girl though.

Oh, and I just found out you are part of the non-goy nation! Rock on!

August 28, 2005 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home