October 26, 2005

Early Bird

I didn't sleep much last night...well, at all. I was too excited. I'm going to the Equity audition for the chorus of "The Phantom of the Opera." There's a very good chance I won't even be seen because they have to see union members first and then non-union. To bad the culinary union doesn't count. 8^)

But I'm showing up really early to try and make sure I am one of the first non-union people to sign up. Freinds of a fellow Gatekeeper came down from Utah yesterday just to audition. Two were non-union and one was union. The guy that was union was seen relatively early, but the others weren't seen till around 4:00pm (auditions started at 9:00am).

I have a long day ahead of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommaso Sciortino said...

Good luck. You know how I feel about Andrew Loyd Webber, but if you're in it, I will come see.

October 26, 2005 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home